you're reading...

Recent Posts

Weekend Weather

July 7. The National Weather Service is forecasting pretty typical summer weather this weekend into next week, with slightly cooler temps possible on Sunday. It will be a great lake, pool and splash-pad weekend with humidity to spare.

Friday: Sunny, high near 91, possible T-storms into the evening.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, high near 90, possible T-storms, same as above.

Sunday: Partly sunny, high near 87+, possible T-storms Sunday night

Monday: Partly sunny, high near 85, possible T-storms before 9pm.

Tuesday: Sunny, high near 89.

Wednesday: Sunny, high near 91.

There’s a 90 percent chance we get the weather forecast from the National Weather Service, 10 percent chance from local TV and Weather With Steve on Facebook.